ggranyjeansblog

Friday, October 20, 2006

Hi! To all of you that I love so much! First Golda, Great on the job. I think you should like doing this kind of work. It will probably get more interesting as you do other things. At least you are getting to travel and see friends. Melissa, Great on your Algegra class. Will other classes be over as short a time? Well I have been working on the walls of pictures a lot lately. Have covered a little more than half way down the walls. Got a lot of frames at Dollar Tree got some 16 x 20 poster frames and bought four of them to make collages and used a lot of Papa's frames that had all of his profressional engineering licenses from all the states he had them in. He has only licenses in Kansas, Ohio and Florida now. He likes his job at Lowe's. He is in the plumbing department. He works three days a week between 4 - 8 hours depending on how busy there are. Right now he is working only 4 hours most days. Betsy what ate you up to now, did you go back to your job? Have you gotten Casey's holloween custom yet? Allie how are you doing? Hope I will do this more? Love to all of you and miss you so much.

4 Comments:

  • Aww~ Granny I love that you are now blogging! I only took the one course this semester. I'll probably take one or two next semester. I'll be taking courses in the evenings until, eventually, I earn a degree.

    For Halloween Logan is going to be a fireman and Shane is a veterinary surgeon. I got their costumes on Ebay (for really good prices) and they love them.

    Say Hi to Papa for us. Love ya lots! x0x0x0

    By Blogger Melissa, at 12:21 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Melissa, at 12:21 PM  

  • I'm actually back in Knoxville now, but it was great to see my friends in St. Louis and Philadelphia.

    I should start framing some of the pictures I have too. Right now they are all either on my computer or in a box.

    By Blogger Golda, at 3:24 PM  

  • Hi granny! I'm doing good. A lot of school stuff right now but I'm also joining a sorority, right now I'm in the process of becoming a member and should have it in about 4 weeks I hope anyways (crossing my fingers) besides that nothing going on.

    By Blogger Allie, at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home