ggranyjeansblog

Monday, July 02, 2007

I am back! I haven't been able to or write in my blog. Since April when we got back from Kansas. So I now have to read everything that was written since then. First of all Melissa, so you liked those little things. Did you find the one in the refrigerator? Rebecca thanks for wishing me happy MD. Papa fixed my blogger. Brenda tried yesterday but couldn't. I feel like I have missed out on so many things. Rebecca you can send pictures on a disk that is just fine. Thanks. Now I am going to go and read everything. Kimberly is now on the blog too. Papa helped her over the phone to get on.

3 Comments:

  • well her brother is doing good and i will try to get pics of her on the 4th of july and put it on. also she has a new babby brother his name is jashua.

    well bye-bye for now

    kimberly

    By Blogger Kimberly's Blog, at 2:13 PM  

  • Hey Granny, so glad to see you are back I was wondering what happened to you. Well two weeks ago mawmaw got sick and was taken to the hospital. She had her galbladder removed and is now out the hospital. Dad is now the general manager at Tidewater as of today so we are all really excited for him. Hope you have a good 4th I don't know about mine because I have come down with a cold. I will get right to work on that picture cd for you. Bye

    By Blogger Becca Anne, at 8:12 PM  

  • Welcome back! I've missed your blog posts. Yes, we found the mustard! I love spicy mustard so I'm sure it will get used. We brought it upstairs to make sure it does. Betsy is here and is helping organize my house in her "free" time. She doesn't have much of that because the boys and I keep her busy. She went through the little that was in the downstairs fridge and threw out almost everything because it was all expired condiments. I'm so greatful for her! She's such a big help with the boys. We're planning to have sister time together too. First we're having a slumber party in my room. Shaun's looking forward to spending a night on the couch (his favorite bed). Love ya!

    By Blogger Melissa, at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home