ggranyjeansblog

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Update on the update. I was alright for about 2days. Then I kept getting error in my security. PaPa thought he had found how to use my blog. But then it stopped recognizing my blog name and password. Papa findly discovered it was my clock not working right. When I turned off my computer the clock turned off. Then the next time I used it the time was always wrong. The problem was a small battery about the size of a nickle. With the new battery everything works great.

2 Comments:

  • I'm glad you figured out your clock! The last email I received from you showed up in the right place too! :)

    By Blogger Melissa, at 8:00 AM  

  • hey granny yeah the family is leaving for the beach on the 21st Dad,Mom,becca,andrew,connie,carol and my whole crew. NO none of are neighbors had fireworks but we went and saw them on the 30th in st.Albans and then Nitro had theres on the 7th so we went to them to.

    By Blogger jenny, at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home