ggranyjeansblog

Monday, October 23, 2006

Here is the cake I told Melissa about Sunday. Your mother and Lester was here for dinner, we get to have them pretty often. She ate two pieces before going home. This is rare for her. As she does not eat very much. But she ate really good yesterday. I love her. 1 pkg German chocolate cake mix. The one a got had pudding in it and worked fine. Use the cake mix dry and mix in 3 large eggs then add 1 can apple pie filling and mix well. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 -50 minutes. Since your mother like it so much I figured it was really good. They said so too. I sure
Thank You pie filling because it is a good one, but I think a less expensive brand might be easier to mix. I will try one next time. I tried this on Brenda and Lester because I wanted to take it to church some time if it was good. So I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home