ggranyjeansblog

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Well thanksgiving is over. We had a nice time. Lester fried the turkey, it was great. We ate too much. Golda inspired me to make a jello salad and I was the only one that ate it. Oh well I loved it. I don't like cranberries and the jello makes a nice subsitute. Did a little Christmas decorating on Friday. Papa had to work from 10 am to 7 pm. So I had a lot of time to do things. Hope you all got home safely from the holiday. Love, granny and papa.xxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooo

3 Comments:

  • Thanksgiving is always fun! I cooked way too much and will be freezing what is left tonight. We made a turkey/chicken stuffing ball soup last night to use the rest of the turkey and chicken that we had. Everything turned out great. We missed having you all here with us. Hugs and kisses!

    By Blogger Melissa, at 6:45 AM  

  • mmmm, Jello salad!! I so would have eaten that if I was there!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:28 PM  

  • I love jello salad!!! mmm... I just wish I had leftovers in gemeral though from thanksgiving.

    By Blogger Allie, at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home