ggranyjeansblog

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Monday evening went to the Mall in Mesquite just to look around and waste time. We were going to go to Golden Corrall for dinner. Read Judy's blog to read about that. Afterwards we went to Garden Ridge to look around. That is a store that has lots of things. Housewares, pictures, silk flowers, etc., some furniture and Decorations and Christmas decorations. I like to walk through the decorations enjoying them. Touching them and not having to put them up at home. It is always fun. We do just a little decorating. I thought it was crazy when my mother and daddy stopped doing much decorations. Now we are just like them. Getting old I guest is the problem. Papa at work now. We actually are getting some rain today. This is our day to water so we don't have to. Answer to prayers. Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming too quickly. It doesn't seem time for it. We have been having such nice weather. Love everyone. Keep Blogging.

4 Comments:

  • Granny I need your help. How do you get your new blogs to appear on the web page? I added a new blog about thanksgiving and it won't show up on the main page. It is very frustrating, if you don't know thats okay too.

    By Blogger Becca Anne, at 1:08 PM  

  • hi granny! I really enjoy getting a full week off, or week and a half should I say. Tech says it's because so many people live far from home and need extra time to travel. I think it's just becasue they all want a long break too.

    By Blogger Allie, at 6:06 PM  

  • Just a little decorating??? Not true! Your home is a wonderland of just the right touch! Always beautifully decorated for each holiday. HHmmm....got a challenge for you...Groundhog Day...I'll wait and see as that is my favorite of all holidays!

    :)

    By Blogger shadylady, at 8:11 AM  

  • Hi Granny well for Thankgiving we are going to mawmaws so she can come home that day. Then the sunday after thanksgiving we are having a late thanksgiving with Bourbons family. I also hope dad cooks on friday after Thanksgiving cause Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday also cause I love dads cooking. Well mawmaw seems to like were she is at but in away she still wants to come home. At least she has people to talk to and she likes to play Bingo. Well what are you doing for Thankgiving?

    By Blogger jenny, at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home