ggranyjeansblog

Thursday, December 14, 2006

It is all papa's fault we can't go to Melissa's. The VA made an appointment for a stress test on the 28th. I need to be here for that. He is not having any problems. This is something they think needs to be done once in awhile. Bummer! But your mom may not be able to drive either. I asked her Monday night when they came for dinner (Lester had gotten some home made tamalies at work from someone, they were really good.) What she did a therapy and she showed me. I was really surprised how little she can use her hand and she said it was a lot better. She was to go back to work today. So we stay at home and who knows what we will do. Papa of course will be working. Enjoy your shopping girls. We love you all.

3 Comments:

  • It's ok. We understand. We will of course miss you though! Please let us know how the stress test goes. I had wondered about mom's driving, but I was keeping my mouth shut and hoping she'd be able to. On the bright side, now you won't have to spend 18 hours in the car with her! hehe

    By Blogger Melissa, at 11:35 AM  

  • Hey! It is an extremely enjoyable thing to spend hours upon hours in the car with me! Educational too! Where do you think you learned so many songs and games that you now use as a mommy!

    :)

    By Blogger shadylady, at 4:33 AM  

  • lol. Ok, so I learned games and songs, most of which I've forgotten. Luckily, my kids have learned a few of the songs again at school. :P

    By Blogger Melissa, at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home