ggranyjeansblog

Monday, July 30, 2007

Been busy here. I refinished my table top as we had gotten some damage from mositure I guess. The table did not have a very good finish. I painted the top black three coats of paint and five coats of rub on poly. It looks great, but I forgot to do the leaf. Will do it some time soon. Brenda and Lester stayed with us for a few days while their 5ht wheel was being repaired. It was nice for us. Thought they were going to stay after Lester's surgery Tuesday but they have decided to stay at home. We enjoyed getting to see Golda and Jeremey this weekend while they were here for a friends wedding. Got to see them twice. While Papa just got up he slept 11 hours. So I need to feed him now. Love to all. O Becca, Gold said you have some pictures on the blog of you, but I don't have them.

5 Comments:

  • Sounds like you've had a fun, and busy weekend! It's always fun to have family near. I'm loving having Betsy here. We've had time to just sit and talk and it's been great. You don't get much of that during the brief holiday visits.

    By Blogger Melissa, at 11:13 AM  

  • Hey Granny! Jeremy and I enjoyed seeing you and Papa while we were out your way. I put a picture of us from the wedding on my blog.

    By Blogger Golda, at 4:06 PM  

  • We just got back from the beach, so you know what that means. School will be starting soon. Andrew is the manager for the football team. He works harder than the boys. He was going to do golf also, but he was too tired. Dale is working all the time with his new job. We never see him. At least he got to go to the beach with us. Jennifer is busy with the girls and work. Rebecca is getting ready for school. I can not believe that she will be a junior this year. Where does all the time go. Just thought I would get you caught up. Big Brother is coming on, must go.

    By Blogger Judy, at 5:37 PM  

  • Golda asked me what Granny does to keep busy. I answered that she putters a lot. The table is an example of that. She always has at least one project going!

    By Blogger shadylady, at 4:49 PM  

  • Hey Granny I know I never answered your question but I have been so busy. I think the pictures she was talking about are on my facebook but I will put them on my blog too. You should go check out Jen's page to see a great picture of maddie.

    By Blogger Becca Anne, at 3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home