ggranyjeansblog

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I have been trying to read all the old blogs that I had not read for a few weeks. I have a new laptop papa gave me for an early valentines gift. I am having to get used to the new key board and everything. Brenda told me to practice using the touchpad by playing games. So I am trying to do that. I just got finished reading Golda's blogs. I kept losing them. It was very fustrating. I did change my background picture from papa to Shane and Logan. How I need to get the other great grand kids pictures on the computer so I can put them on also. Papa is busy today changing data from his old computer to the new one. He is doing this is windows vista. It is taking a long time. I sent some 2-mail to Melissa's and 2 of my cousins and sent them all twice by mistake. The touchpad is so sensitive. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. Love.

1 Comments:

  • And a nice laptop it is! Watch out everyone....Granny now has computing power at her fingertips! She did forget the part where she thought Papa had bought himself a new computer instead of her. I dubbed him a booger. Later that evening, Mom's laptop was delivered. Boy was he lucky!

    By Blogger Brenda, at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home