ggranyjeansblog

Friday, February 15, 2008

This is an answer about my cousins in December. Do I remember all their names? Let's see!
Aunt Frances and Uncle Clyde Phelps had four children. Roger, Ronnie, Richard and Sandra all younger than me. All my cousins on mother's side are younger. Aunt Ethel and Uncle Carl Eklund had two boys - Jerry and David. Aunt Ella Dora and Uncle Joe Crowley had two girls -- Joyce and Carol. Aunt Betty and Uncle Russell Fowler have three boys - Russell (Rusty) Jimmy and Stephan. Aunt Eva and Bill Lundberg had three boys - Gary, John and Kenny. Aunt Donna and Uncle Bill Pedan had three boys - Billy, Craig and Bruce (decreased). Aunt Rose and Uncle Johnny and one son Tommy and Rose has four children from a previous marriage. Cheryl, James and ? And lots of my cousins have children. See I could remember better than Brenda thought. Cousins on the Hundley side. Aunt Juanite and Uncle Louis Manford had four children - Marion, (deceased) Louis (Buddy)(deceased), Dona Ruth and Donald (deceased). Aunt Ruth and Uncle Marvin O'Neal had three boys Marvin, Jr. , Jimmy and Charles. So here they all are.

1 Comments:

  • :) Good for you! Hopefully next week I'll have the chance to copy the red notebook and send it to my mom. I left it sitting out so I won't forget to do it!

    By Blogger Melissa, at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home